Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
These Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops are AMAZING! Perfectly seasoned, juicy, delicious and ready in under 30 minutes!
Write a review
- 1½ lbs (one package) Bone-in Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Apple Cider Glaze
- 1½ c. Red Barn Apple Juice
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- Light your gas or charcoal grill and heat to medium high heat.
- In a small saucepan, prepare the glaze by combining the Red Barn Apple Juice, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt. Bring to a simmer. While the cider comes to a simmer, prepare the pork rub. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly with a fork. Add the oil to the spice mixture. It will be the consistency of a crumbly paste. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels, and then cover the chops on all sides with the spice rub.
- Put the spice covered pork chops on the heated grill, and thoroughly brush with the cider glaze. Grill for about 6 minutes. Flip the chops and thoroughly brush with the glaze on the other side. Grill for about 2 more minutes, flip and brush again. Repeat this process until the chops cook for 10-12 minutes total, and reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Its okay for pork to have a little pink in the middle.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/