Apple Cider Syrup Recipe
This delicious country syrup is the perfect factor to starting your morning off right. All pancakes taste better with a specialty, homemade syrup.
Write a review
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups Red Barn Apple Juice
- In a sauce pan mix together, sugar, cornstarch, and pumpkin spice. Stir in apple juice.
- Bring to a boil, remembering to stir occasionally. Boil until desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and serve over Pumpkin Patch Pancakes or give it a try over regular pancakes.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/