Cherry Muffins Recipe
Write a review
- 3 1/3 cups Flour, All-purpose
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup Tart cherries, well drained
- 2 tsp. Almond flavor
- 1 3/4 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in mixer bowl. Combine eggs, milk, oil, and almond flavor.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix only to blend (low speed) about 30 seconds. Batter will still be lumpy.
- Gently fold in drained cherries and chopped nuts. Put batter into well greased muffin tins about 2/3 full. Handle batter as little as possible.
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 25 minutes.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/