Honey Orange Salmon Recipe
Write a review
- 1/3 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C orange juice
- 1/4 C Red Barn honey
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Red Barn Apple Juice
- 1 TBSP minced fresh ginger root
- 1 salmon fillet (1 lb.)
- Mix the first seven ingredients to make a marinade. Put salmon and marinade in a plastic bag and refrigerate for about an hour (we thought it was slightly too fishy, so next time I would try to marinate it a little longer).
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat an 8x8 glass pan with foil and then cooking spray.
- Discard marinade and place salmon in pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- I served this with some seasoned rice. To two cups of rice, I added a couple teaspoons of soy sauce, honey, a pinch or two of ginger, and a sliced green onion. I added some pineapple on the side. Steamed Red Barn asparagus would also be great with this dish!
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/