Peach Frozen Yogurt
Write a review
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen peaches or 4 cups fresh peaches, frozen solid
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or whole)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen peaches, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/