Peach Pie Oatmeal Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup (100g) instant oats (gluten-free if necessary and measured correctly)
- ¾ cup (90g) whole wheat or gluten-free* flour (measured correctly)
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup (100g) diced peaches
- Whisk together the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil or butter, egg, and almond extract.
- Stir in the honey.
- Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the peaches.
- Chill for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using a spoon and spatula, drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, ensuring that the mounds are as tall as they are wide.
- Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes.
- Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/