Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting
Write a review
- 4 TBSPs unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- Slowly cream together the butter and the pumpkin using a whisk attachment. (Note: I wasn't able to get it to a completely smooth mixture even after several minutes of my mixer on medium, so just get it as close to combined as possible.)
- Beat in the vanilla, then the cinnamon, then the nutmeg.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar about a cup at a time until you are able to get it to the right consistency.
- This would pair nicely with home made oreos, brownies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, or cookies!
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/