Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Super yummy and so easy to whip together for a summer BBQ.
Write a review
- 1 pkg of Snickers Candy Bar Bites
- 4 medium Red Barn apples (I used Fuji Apples)
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temp
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, ½ cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/