Three Cherry Jam Recipe
Write a review
- 2 cup light sweet cherries
- 2 cups dark sweet cherries
- 2 cups tart red cherries
- 6 cups sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pit and measure cherries. Grind coarsely.
- Simmer about 5 minutes to soften skins. Add sugar and juice.
- Cook until thickened, 15 to 20 minutes, but no longer than 20 minutes.
- Skim and pour into hot sterilized jars. Adjust lids at once and process in boiling water bath, 212 degrees F., for 5 minutes. Remove from canner and complete seals unless closures are self-sealing type.
- Yield: about 6 pints
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/