White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
Write a review
- ½ cup pecan halves, toasted, finely chopped
- 9 whole grahams cracker, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) white baking chocolate, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 300°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 275°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Mix graham crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Melt 5 of the chocolate squares as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate and 1 tsp. of the vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix pie filling and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla; spoon over cheesecake. Melt remaining 1 chocolate square as directed on package; drizzle over cherries. Let stand until firm.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Rowley's Red Barn https://www.rowleysredbarn.com/