What better way to enjoy the changing season then by visiting the Barn for a wagon ride to the “Back Forty”. Our wagons takes you on an enjoyable tractor pulled ride through our fruit farm on the way to the activities. The Back Forty includes a ten acre corn maze, a six acre pumpkin patch and a large play area where you will find the pedal tractor racing, giant slides, apple cannons, a sand box, a hay pyramid, jumping pillows, zip lines and many photo opportunities. The Back Forty has acres of pumpkins for you to wander though in search of the perfect pumpkin for your jack-o-lantern.
When you are done at the Back Forty we bring you back to the barn on the wagons where you can enjoy freshly harvested apples, hot donuts, fresh pressed apple juice, homemade ice cream, and many other delicious treats. Hayrides are open to the public without an appointment at the following times:
Mondays – Fridays from 3:30 P.M. – 8:45 P.M. with the last wagon leaving the barn at 7:30 P.M.
Saturdays from 10:30 A.M. – 8:45 P.M. with the last wagon leaving the barn at 7:30 P.M.
Our fall festival begins on September 25, 2020 and will run through October 31, 2019. We will close early (4 pm) on Halloween. Wagons leave the barn every 15 minutes.
Special hours for October 15th, 16th, 19th and 30th will be from 10:30 A.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Special hours for November 7nd will be from 10:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, we will be taking extra precautions to ensure that our visitors are safe and that we are complying with state regulations. Please follow the below-outlined guidelines and rules for our Back 40 activities this year:
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to the Back 40.
- In order to comply with state guidelines and because social distancing cannot be adhered to while riding the wagons to the Back 40 we ask that visitors wear a face covering while on the wagon. If you forget your face covering, we will have inexpensive masks that you can purchase.
- While at the Back 40, we ask that family groups maintain 6 ft of distance from other visitors.
- Rowley’s Red Barn will sanitize the wagons after every trip to and from the Back 40 to ensure that they are sanitized for your visit.
- Rowley’s Red Barn will provide increased hand washing stations and sanitizing stations at the Back 40 and the Barn.
- In order to decrease crowds and minimize lines we will be moving many sales items from the Red Barn, outside. You will be able to get donuts, fruit, concession items and order ice cream from outside stations. We hope that this will spread crowds out and make order time much quicker!
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this tricky waters during the coronavirus pandemic. We want to continue to provide this fun activity during 2020, please do whatever you can to follow guidelines so that we can provide a safe environment and stay open.
Back Forty Admission
All Day Admission Monday – Thursday is $9.00 per person.
All Day Admission Friday and Saturday is $12.00 per person.
All Season Passes are good for any day of the week. They are $30.00 per person.
Admission includes… a wagon rides to the “Back Forty” and back to the Barn, corn maze, pumpkin patch, apple cannons, giant slides, race tractors, hay pyramid, tractor train, giant sand box, jumping pillows, and zip lines. Children under the age of two are free for the ride and all activities.
All people that have paid full admission will be able to buy one pumpkin for $5.00 – $10.00 depending on size.
Family Pass for 5 or more people is $1.00 off per ticket
Large Group Pass for 15 or more people is $2.00 off per ticket
Tickets can also be purchased in our ticket booth when you arrive.