- Read the Contest Official Rules for Ice Cream Madness Tournament.
- In order to participate you will need to create an account or login to your existing account. Follow this link to Login or Register.
- This is the crazy part… If you just created an account you will need to log off and log back on before your bracket will be visible to edit.
- Once you are logged back in scroll over to the My Bracket page or follow this link Create, Edit or View Your Bracket.
- Click the edit button on the right of your bracket.
- Use the drop-down to enter your flavors into the bracket. (Don’t forget there are 4 divisions and the final round.)
- Once finished filling out the bracket make sure you click save.
- You may wish to edit or update your bracket which you can do up until March 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
- Each day the ice cream flavors will be weighed to determine which flavor sold the most for that day. So… you may wish to come and buy ice cream to help influence the tournaments outcome. (Whole tub sales do not apply; only cones, cups and take homes will affect the outcome.)
- You can check your bracket to see how you are matching up. View Your Bracket.
- You may also check the leaderboard to see if you or any of your friends are near the top at Leaderboard.
Ice Cream Madness Bracket
Contest Official Rules for Ice Cream Madness Tournament – 2017
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility – The Ice Cream Maddness Tournament Contest is open to all legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Colombia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or have consent of a legal guardian that is at least (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Rowley’s Red Barn and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor – This Ice Cream Maddness Tournament Contest is sponsored by Rowley’s Red Barn, located at 901 South 300 West, Santaquin, Utah 84655.
- Agreement to official Rules – Participation in this Ice Cream Maddness Tournament Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period – The Contest begins on March 8, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. MST and ends on April 8, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. MDT (the Contest Period). Entries must be received before March 15, 2017 11:59 p.m. MDT (Submission Deadline). All entries that are submitted after the Submission Deadline will be disqualified. Submission for the Contest must be done thru the website www.rowleysredbarn.com.
- How to enter – Entries must be made by creating an account on www.rowleysredbarn.com. Logging out and then logging back in, in order to view the bracket for flavor selection. Select the flavors that combined you believe will sell the most in the two Red Barn stores located in Santaquin, and Washington, Utah. Bracket selection will close on March 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
- How to win – The days of the tournament will be posted on the bottom of this page. Ice cream will be scored on weight of ice cream sold for that day. Whichever ice cream flavor sells the most by weight will continue on to the next round. If you selected the correct flavor then you will be awarded points. There will be one (1) point for the first round, two (2) points for the second round, four (4) points for the third round, eight (8) points for the fourth round, Sixteen (16) points for the finals and thirty-two (32) points for the winner. If there is a tie we will hold a tiebreaker round by picking a number and pulling a random number out of a hat. Whoever is closest will be the winner.
- Prizes – First prize will be a year supply of ice cream from Rowley’s Red Barn which will be defined as 2 small ice cream cones per week for 52 weeks. Second place prize will be a 2.5 gallon tub of Rowley’s Red Barn ice cream of your flavor choice. Third place will be for a Rowley’s Red Barn Pie of your choice.
- Winner Notification – Winners will be notified by email (the email provided during registration) on April 10th.
- Winner List – A list of the winners will be available on this website www.rowleysredbarn.com, posted on social media, and listed at both Rowley’s Red Barn stores on the week after the contest concludes.
- Privacy – All email addresses and other information collected in this contest will not be sold or given to any third party. Rowley’s Red Barn will keep and may send out infrequent promotions and other messages to the email addresses collected.
- Disclaimers – Rowley’s Red Barn will be accurate and fair in weighing and judging this tournament. This tournament is meant to be enjoyable and to have fun. If there are any glitches or problems with the programming of this contest the contest will be void and Rowley’s Red barn will not compensate you for your time or effort into this contest.
- Liability – By registering on the Rowley’s Red Barn website and or any other sites or social media platforms maintained by Rowley’s Red Barn you agree to release Rowley’s Red Barn and all owners, employees and parent or sister companies from all liability relating to this contest; you agree to hold Rowley’s Red Barn free from injuries, compromised health, death, financial responsibility for any of the aforementioned regardless of whether they are caused by negligence. By registering you forfeit all right to bring a suit against Rowley’s Red Barn for any reason.